This practical guide is aimed at all those involved in initial assessment (IA) and recruitment of learners and makes the business case for getting it right - from the start!
- information on what goes in to the design of an initial assessment system to help you design your own
- guidance on choosing and using initial assessment methods to suit your learners and the programmes you offer
- help with making the business case for a robust initial assessment system to managers
- checklists, activities and examples from experienced practitioners to help you see what good practice in initial assessment looks like
- links to the National Occupational Standards in Learning and Development to help you make the links to national standards.
- Carrying out assessment and reaching decisions
- Recording and managing information
- Legal and good practice requirements
- Quality assurance of assessment
The guide is an essential companion for anyone working towards an initial teacher training qualification or who gives advice and guidance to learners.
Cost: £30.00 plus package and postage.
Add to basket
Click the image below to view the sample pages