The best quality assurer’s guide
This practical, engaging guide from Hilary Read is for everyone with responsibility for internal or external quality assurance, whether you are new to your role or experienced.
The guide contains:
- links to the new qualifications for IQAs and EQAs and the national occupational standards, to help you gain a qualification or meet CPD requirements if you’re already qualified
- information on the qualifications for assessors so that IQAs know which one assessors should choose
- guidance on who does what within quality assurance of assessing, so that all those involved know the extent of their role and responsibilities
- help with sampling and standardisation activities so that the IQA knows what they should be doing
- help with changes to practice brought about by the QCE, so that IQAs can carry out their role with confidence
- potential CPD activities for assessors to improve assessment practice
- a toolkit for IQAs containing practical suggestions, examples and extra help for Lead IQAs
- advice for EQAs on how they can help centres meet the requirements of the awarding organisation and Ofqual’s General Conditions of Recognition (Ofqual, 2011).
The guide is an ideal companion for anyone working towards one of the qualifications in internal or external quality assurance.
Cost: £30.00 plus package and postage.Add to basket
Click the image below to view the sample pages