Events run by Hilary ...
Delivery, assessment and quality assurance events
Hilary runs events looking at current changes within the FE & Skills sector and what these mean in practice for those involved vocational training, assessment and quality assurance.
Hilary runs events aimed at practitioners and their trainers. Participants are encouraged to discuss the challenges they face in an informal environment with others facing similar issues.
Venues for face-to-face events are provided by training providers in exchange for free places to keep costs to a minimum.
Alternatively, events can be delivered remotely.
Recent topics Hilary has delivered remotely are:
- The Education Inspection Framework: getting your practitioners ready for ‘deep dives’
- Vocational curriculum planning
- Back to basics with vocational assessing
- Improving assessment practice (for IQAs)
- Getting ready for the gateway and end-point assessment for on-programme providers.
If you are interested in any of the topics or would like to offer a venue, you can email Hilary here.
“Many thanks for a very enjoyable and inclusive event. We are facing interesting times with standards and T-Levels. By attending your session, I was better equipped to face our apprenticeship practitioners and compile a workable plan for the future, although I anticipate changes on the way.”
Rob Hobbs, Wiltshire College and University Centre.