'These are superb. I really like the way they give a guide to the employer and a guide for the EPA.'
Rob Shore, Global Safety Coach and Trainer, Safety Coaching Ltd.
Using end-point assessment methods: handouts and activities on each method
This downloadable file is made up of all seven handouts on the main methods of end-point assessment and how to use them (34 pages):
- Presentations and showcases
- Professional discussion
- Knowledge tests
- Practical skills tests
- Projects, tasks and assignments
- Using portfolios, learner logbooks and employer statements to inform end-point assessment
Each handout contains:
- guidance for end-point assessors on using this method
- an example of how the method works in practice
- terminology explained
- an activity on how the method applies to the apprenticeship standards and assessment plans for which you are responsible
- links to qualifications.